Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Another Beautiful Day in Mashpee

It is so sublime today. So spectacular here in Mashpee that you would never guess all the terrible things that are going on in the world right now.  I know I sound pessimistic - I am not really - just realistic and trying to absorb all the beauty that I can down here while I can.

It is also the High Holy Days - Rosh Hashanah is tonight and Yom Kippur will be on October 3-4.  A good period for us Jews to think about things and reflect on how we can make this world a better place.

By being here on Mashpee-Wakeby Lake, I am able to gain strength to go out and contribute.  I shall be producing my show soon, Ellen In Medicaland, hoping to teach people how to handle the health system. I shall also be performing this show wherever I can find a venue.  A great adventure, that is for sure.  Mashpee-Wakeby Lake and Mashpee is almost like being in temple - I feel so close to God here.  I always have and I always will.  I feel a part of nature - just one more living thing that fits in with the whole scheme of things.

So, those are my thoughts for today.  They are good thoughts and help me to get on with things. And I hope for anyone who is reading this blog, that today and the whole year will be a good one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment