Thursday, April 7, 2016

Living In Mashpee - The Bernie Campaign

Hi, Everyone,

Well, it has been a VERY LONG Time since I have written in this blog.  Too long, it seems to me.  And that is because I am a Berniac - working very hard with other Berniacs here on Cape Cod to get the great Bernie Sanders elected president!! And we have such a wonderful group of people down here - all ages; both genders; and all backgrounds.

We have had parties; phonebanks; visibilities; and networking meetings - and we are all so dedicated.  Best news of all - it is paying off.  Bernie has won so many landslides - the last being Wisconsin with a double digit lead - and now we are on to New York, which is very important for us to get Bernie nominated.

So,how does this relate to the wonderful 17 acres that I am selling on Mashpee-Wakeby Lake?  Well, if you lived in this paradise and you supported Bernie, you could be working with us and meeting wonderful people down here.  Bernie won Cape Cod in March - and everyone that I have met is just so terrific.

Of course, the people down the Cape are very down-to-earth.  I was just speaking with Sam in the Marstons Mills Public Library today and we both  agreed that the best people live on Cape Cod.  But there is nowhere more beautiful than Mashpee-Wakeby Lake, where I live all year round.  It is incomparable.  I feel so lucky to be here because the world is so crazy and I need to be where nature surrounds me and I can just relax and meditate.  Below are











some pictures of us Berniacs - just a terrific experience being involved in this exciting campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment